Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

I bought this palette a couple of years ago and since then I have been using it and loving it. This palette has 88 beautiful shimmery colors that are great quality and very affordable. When I purchased my palette it was about $20 + shipping but sometimes this palette goes on sale.

This palette is great for people who love wearing a variety of colors. The shadows range from neutrals to vibrant deep tones. When paired with an eye shadow primer these colors stand out and look great. The colors are easy to build up for as much or as little color as you want and they apply smoothly without creasing.

I purchased the 88 shimmer palette but there is also a matte palette if you don't like shimmer eye shadow.

The only down side with this palette is that the shadows are not magnetized to the pan so if you drop the palette (as my husband did after it was delivered) the shadows pop out and keep popping out.

I would definitely recommend this palette for eye shadow lovers because of its versatility.

Below are some swatches of various colors from the palette

If you are interested in this palette you can find it and much more at: http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/palettes/eye-palettes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...