Sunday, May 5, 2013

Accessories

I love Forever 21 and sometimes they have great deals. I always check out their handbag section and these  are two of my favorite finds.
This cute snake skin print envelop clutch is big enough to carry all my essentials and I don't find myself struggling to cram in my cell phone or forcing it to button. I got this clutch on sale for just $5

I have been obsessed with the studded fashion trend and this bag is cute but very large. I can fit my entire life into this bag and I have been carrying it non stop since I bought it. I got this bag for $30

I also got this scarf, Although it wasn't from Forever 21 I did get it at Sirens for $6 which was a great deal! They had many beautiful scarfs to chose from.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous clutch! I found your blog through the Monday Beauties Blog Hop, now following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am not following you on Bloglovin too, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...