Thursday, May 23, 2013

Relaxing day at the beach

Today we spent a relaxing day at the beach. It was very hot here in Dubai today, the heat really sucks the energy right out of you.

Here is a view from the beach today. This is the Burj Al Arab hotel. It is one of only two 7 star resorts in the world!!!
There is this restaurant in Dubai called Eat and Drink where you can get cheap food that is very tasty! I LOVE the fresh mango juice loaded with chunks of fresh fruit. I am going to miss them when I leave.

2 comments:

  1. What a view! and that drink do look so yummy and very healthy! Wow the weather looks so perfect there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a wonderful time in Dubai so it was my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...