Thursday, June 27, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick Review


I am definitely a woman who loves a good lipstick, gloss, stain or balm. Over the years Revlon has remained one of my favorite drugstore brands because they offer consistently good quality and excellent products. I especially enjoy this Lustrous line of lipsticks because they go on smoothly and are non drying. I love the formula of these lipsticks and they come in a beautiful array of colors for all seasons.

These lipsticks are creamy in texture and appear slightly shiny but they are non-sticky. My all time favorite color in this collection is Berry haute 660 which is a purple-pink color that can be worn through the summer and into fall. This color also compliments a wide variety of skin tones.

I usually wear the pinks, orange/coral, and reds in the summer and spring and I tend to favor the plums, deeper red-wine colors in the fall and winter. This line has been around for a while but I am hoping that Revlon adds a few more colors.

These lipsticks cost about $4.50-$7 depending on where you purchase them. Walmart usually has a good color selection.


Do you own any of these Lustrous lipsticks? If so leave a comment below and let me know which one is your favorite shade.

10 comments:

  1. Those are all gorgeous shades! My favorites would be the Love that Red and Love that Pink! I've never tried Revlon lipsticks, but these look good to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I think my favorite is probably the love that pink. Gotta get myself one haha.

    Totally unrelated, but I'm a fellow Torontonian too :)

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, Well it is great to meet a fellow Torontonian! Happy Canada's day! Enjoy the long weekend.

      Delete
  3. I love Berry Haute and Kiss me Coral!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like berry haute and plumalicious :) oh and that coral very nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Revlon as well!
    they always keep your lips moisturised so they never look dry like some brands do.
    beautiful colours too :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shades, I haven't tried them yet, but I would like to try 660 and 745 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the shades superb review :)

    http://afsanablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...