Thursday, January 2, 2014

Juara Skin Care Review

Today I am going to review some wonderful skin products that I have been using from Juara Skin Care. If you need some great products specific to your skin’s condition that contain natural ingredients and are inspired by ancient skin care secrets then this is definitely a line you should take notice of.

About Juara
Juara is a unique skin care line that uses the principals, secrets and herbal traditions of the Indonesian archipelago for treating specific skin and health issues. The ancient herbal principals infused in these products have been used for centuries! Juara’s products combines the best natural ingredients from the East with modern science from the West to create safe, nourishing products that “restore and enhance the skin’s natural balance.” If you can’t visit a pampering spa in Bali Juara offers similar beneficial skin care delivered right to your door!
Juara's products are also:
*100% vegetarian
*Free of artificial color
*Sulfate free
*Cruelty free

Personalized skin care
What I like about Juara’s philosophy is that they are a health conscious company that believes in nurturing the body and skin from the inside out with proper diet and great products. I also like that they have products that are tailored to a wide variety of skin types and ailments. Before receiving these products I explained my skin’s specific needs to the Juara professionals and they recommended the perfect products for me.

I also really like the packaging of these products, they look exotic while still being quite feminine.

Candlenut Body Creme
I love using body butters during the harsh winters here in Canada and I have been using this luxurious body creme every night!

This creme encompasses the nourishing benefits of candlenut oil, known for its essential fatty acids which are beneficial for treating rough dry skin and has been used for centuries in Indonesia. It also contains: carrot seed oil, avocado oil, bran oil, shorea stenoptera oil (which is a plant indigenous to Indonesia and Malaysia). I think of this creme as a rich luxurious body butter.

The first thing I noticed about this creme was the aromatic scent, it smells absolutely divine! I cannot  get enough of this scent and it makes my skin smell wonderful! The creme smells nutty, fragrant and sweet. It is a scent I want to bottle and infuse into every beauty product I own!

I apply this creme after a warm shower and the formula is thick, rich and creamy. It blends into the skin and absorbs effortlessly. It is non-greasy and does not leave any residue or stickiness on the skin which makes it suitable for use during the summer as well. My skin feels soft and velvety when I use this creme and it helps me stay moisturized and supple all day! It is also paraben free.


You can find this body creme on the website by clicking HERE,  it retails for  $35 and the tub contains 7.50 oz/213g
Sweet Black Tea & Ginger Moisturizer
This moisturizer comes in a pump bottle and the texture is very light, and airy. I apply this product to clean dry skin and massage it into my face. The gel/cream formula distributes and spreads over the skin very well and a little goes a long way, you only need to use a dime size amount to get good coverage.


The moisturizer contains black tea which is a component used for its tightening and anti-aging benefits. Black tea contains antioxidants and “helps minimize lines and imperfections while enhancing skin’s luster.” Ginger helps promote circulation, reduces puffiness and shine. “Ginger has been used in Indonesia for its purifying benefits, to rid the pores of impurities and debris.”

The company tailored this product to my skin’s needs because I usually get a tad oily as the day wears on, especially while wearing makeup. The moisturizer is oil free and suited for oily or combination skin. It is designed to “immediately reduce shine while helping to delay the signs of aging.” I really like the texture and the instant cooling sensation.

This product dries matte and it absorbs quickly leaving behind no wetness or residue. It actually helps prime my face for makeup application because it smooths out the texture of my skin and it also contains the benefits of cinnamon.

You can find more information about this product by clicking HERE  It retails for $49

Avocado Banana Moisture Mask
I am a big fan of avocado for the health of my skin and body. Avocados are rich in beneficial fats and oils that make skin feel very soft. Avocados also help “strengthen the skin’s ability to retain moisture and defend against environmental factors.” I use fresh avocado on my face and avocado oil is my favorite to use on my hair so I am thrilled that Juara uses it in their face mask. Bananas help “hydrate and smooth the skin” and is another natural ingredient in this mask.


The face mask is suitable for all skin types and is fragrance and paraben free. It is creamy and smells very good, it also has a light avocado like green tinge.

You apply this mask over cleansed skin for 10-15 minutes a session and then moisten the face and wipe off with a damp tissue. You can use this mask 2-3 times a week but I only use it once at the end of the week to replenish my skin.

When applying this mask it feels cool and refreshing, the green tinge seems to dissipate the longer I have it on. After I rinse it off, my skin looks fresh, feels very smooth, hydrated and soft. I did find that it took a bit of effort to rinse away all traces of the mask because it is so creamy.

 I usually use the facial masks from the drug store but this mask by Juara is definitely one of my new favorites because it revives and renews the skin. I really like that this mask does not get dry, flaky and hard; I can barely tell that it is on my skin when I use it! It also doesn't make my skin feel tight, itchy or irritated like other masks I have.

You can find more information on this mask by clicking HERE it retails for $35

Rice Facial Cleanser
Juara also sells a variety of other great skin care products and they sent along a sample of their rice facial cleanser. This cleanser is rich in amino acids and uses Indonesian rice water to remove makeup without stripping the skin. It is also clinically proven to soothe and soften.

You can find Juara at JuaraSkinCare.com
And on:

**Disclaimer: These products were provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of Juara Skin Care. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. Results may vary based on individual use.**

11 comments:

  1. I'll check that out, looks like great products. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the pride products from my country :)
    JUARA is made ​​in Indonesia

    http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear to god I'm either losing my mind or my computer hates me...I followed your blog on bloglovin last week and I just went to see why i wasn't getting updates and it said i hadn't followed you. when i clicked follow it unfollowed again *-* wtf lol...okay now i really am following you agan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That avocado banana mask sounds amazing! I don't think I'd ever be able to use fresh avocado on my face. My boyfriend would cry for the guacamole that could have been. (It's his favourite food) If I sat still too long he would squirt me with a lime!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I have never tried this brand before, but skincare products sound and look very good.


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love brands that aim to be as natural as can be! And this brand seems to be a great one esp for the avocado mask! Great post.

    Rozlyn P.

    http://thedaredbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rice facial cleanser. Lat time i tried was from Tatcha ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that same mask! I need to try it. The body creme looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am addicted to the Candlenut Body Creme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love the Candlenut body creme and body polish. They Smell like heaven!

    www.talkativetya.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...