Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Clarins HydraQuench Cream Review

At the last Press event for Clarins, I had the opportunity to try a variety of their moisturizers and I was extremely impressed. Clarins offers a wide range of luxurious beauty items made in France and all products are put through rigorous testing and trial before they are released. It it is no wonder their products are great quality and favored by women of all ages.

Today I have a review on the Clarins HydraQuench cream formulated for normal to dry skin. It also works well on combination skin like mine. I like to keep my face hydrated morning, noon and night and I am always on the lookout for products that react favorably under makeup. This cream can be used all year and works well to relieve tight, dry skin and flaky patches.


The HydraQuench cream smells amazing and is specifically formulated to "promote softer, more radiant skin." A small dab spreads effortlessly over a large area and covers efficiently. It also has a pleasant cooling sensation that soothes and softens. Once applied, my skin feels incredibly smooth and supple and I love that it eliminates dryness without feeling greasy or looking shiny. The formula is rich but light weight, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel fresh. It is also ideal for use during the summer and in humid climates.

I use the cream under primers, foundations and concealers. It helps prep my skin for makeup application and provides long lasting hydration without increasing oil production. The formula contains Katafray bark extract and hyaluronic acid to "provide optimal moisture within the skin's layers." It can also be used before bed on the face and neck so you wake up with dewy, revitalized looking skin.


You can find this cream on the Clarins website by clicking HERE or at Sephora HERE. It retails for $49.50 (per 50 ml).

**Disclaimer: This product was provided by Clarins in the Press Kit for a product launch event. I was not obligated to review this product. All opinion are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. Results may vary based on individual use.**

3 comments:

  1. Loved your post and description of the product , after doing a face test (don't know its proper term) I discovered I have a lot of wrinkles near my eye area and I am only 17 years old, do you have any recommendations on things that might work ?xx

    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Premature wrinkles need to be fought head on! There are so many anti-aging creams on the market that it can be hard to pinpoint a formula that actually works. Clarins has amazing anti-aging creams that are designed for women 30+ 40+ and 50+ although if you hare only 17 I would suggest starting with the 30+ cream. You can actually go into the department store or Sephora and talk to the sales associates about products, they can recommend something within the brand or even another brand. Sun damage and UV exposure is a big culprit of premature wrinkles so if you want to prevent them you should invest in a good sunscreen, refrain from tanning in the sun, cover up when UV rays are high and wear a sun hat. I don't want anything to do with wrinkles so I am always vigilant about sun exposure.

      Delete
  2. This sounds great! I've heard many good things about Clarins, would definitely like to try this one once I empty my creams :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...