Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dermalogica After Sun Repair Gel

Summer is a great season to spend time outdoors enjoying the activities you love; barbecues, hiking, sunny beach days and lazy afternoons lounging on the patio. Although I love fun in the sun, prolonged exposure can be harmful so it is important to protect against UV and UVB rays. Despite my best efforts to heavily slather on sunscreen and sprays I still tan and occasionally I experience peeling and unsightly heat rash.

Today I have a review on the After Sun Repair Gel by Dermalogica. This gel is a cooling treatment that helps remedy the damage of UV sun. For those who enjoy tanning but detest the pain of sunburn this product helps calm skin and reduce irritation and redness. This is also a great product to have on hand when water exposure reduces the effectiveness of sunscreen or for the days you just forget to re-apply.


The gel is formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens making it suitable for sensitive skin. It also contains some wonderful natural ingredients such as: prickly-ash, clove extract, licorice, lavender, cucumber, algae, and fruit extracts. The scent is refreshing and herbal and the gel cools on contact.

This product can also be used on the face and body to relieve discomfort after waxing and heat rash. I like that it is light-weight, dries quickly and does not leave behind a residue. It is a great summer essential, beach bag must-have and comes in handy on an exotic Caribbean vacation.


 You can find the gel by clicking HERE, it retails for $45.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I NEED THIS!! Ever since moving down South, I've been getting burnt to a crisp. I got a heat rash for the first time in my life last week, and it wasn't pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...