Friday, September 4, 2015

Caravelle New York Watch Review: A Day with My Caravelle!

Wrist watches have always been fashionable accessories and whether you have a hot date, posh event or relaxing family getaway, the New York Caravelle Collection by Bulova has a trendy piece to reflect your style. 



Since I am always traveling to exotic destinations or attending parties, concerts and premieres, I chose two pieces that show-off my personality and accommodate my busy life.

Rose gold has been all the rage among style savvy fashionistas and the Chronograph watches are sleek and sexy! The large face and classic design accentuates the glittering crystals and compliments the Prada bag I picked up in Dubai!


This sophisticated design is waterproof up to 30 meters and transitions from day to night. The style is suitable for women of all ages and the band fits comfortably without pinching skin or hair. It also looks fabulous stacked with bangles, bracelets and rings. The watch retails for $155.00 which is a great price for craftsmanship of this quality. 


Silver is my favorite finish and this watch is feminine, flashy and fun! With a brilliant pop of pink and just the right amount of sparkle, this modern beauty is sure to turn heads and make a statement no matter what your destination!


This colorful design may be playful and flirty but it is also polished and refined. It retail for $155.00 at caravellewatches.com


A Day with My Caravelle!

I spend a lot of time downtown for high-profile events but I never get tired of Toronto's gorgeous skyline.


The Royal Ontario Museum is an architectural masterpiece located on Bloor Street where I like to shop and sip cappuccinos after work.


I've spent many summers strolling along the Lakeshore and enjoying the gorgeous gardens and parks.


Toronto is so colorful this time of year!


One of my favorite places in Ontario is Niagara Falls and I love all the excitement on Clifton Hill.


To see more of this fabulous collection visit the website at caravellewatches.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous watches, they are so pretty!! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...