Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hask Argan Oil Repairing Hair Care Collection Review

When it comes to hair care Argan oil has been a popular ingredient for reviving parched, weak, brittle strands. This rich, reparative oil nourishes and protects against environmental elements, repeated heat styling, coloring and the mechanical stress our hair faces on a daily basis.

I make an effort to use the best products on my long, thick tresses and I often look for natural, safe ingredients that will fortify and hydrate. Hask has successfully harnessed the power of exotic Argan oil from Morocco also known as “liquid gold” to help strengthen and restore damaged strands for manageable hair that shines!

I received this wonderful collection in a cute drawstring bag and it includes the shampoo, conditioner, oil treatment and deep conditioner. The first thing I do before using any product is read the ingredient list and to my delight this line is free of parabens, phthalates, artificial color, drying alcohols and gluten. The products also have one quality that is a big selling point for me- they are free of harsh sulfates which are drying, stripping ingredients I always try to avoid.


The Argan Oil Repairing shampoo is formulated to strengthen and restore by penetrating the hair shaft and diminishing breakage. It is also infused with keratin and protein to promote resiliency and the scent is fresh and invigorating with a touch of citrus. The shampoo gently cleanses to abolish stubborn build-up and excess oil leaving hair smooth and frizz-free. This fabulous formula is also suitable for color treated hair.


The Argan Oil Repairing Conditioner has a smooth, creamy texture that coats each strand for fabulous silky slip which makes detangling and getting rid of pesky knots easy and less painful without damaging the hair. Since the texture isn’t very thick the conditioner feels lightweight and non-greasy and it helps improve the appearance of damaged cuticles and split, fraying ends. I apply it from my ears down, detangle and leave in for about 5-10 minutes for improved penetration and softer hair.

The shampoo and conditioner are very affordable at just $5.99 each and can be purchased at Ulta and drug stores.


The Argan Oil Deep Conditioner is a product I have purchased before and have also gifted to friends and family over the holidays as stocking stuffers! Hair masks are my favorite for rejuvenating my strands because they are rich and provide quick transformation when hair needs an intense boost of moisture. This package may be good for 1-2 treatments depending on the thickness and length of your hair and the antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins penetrate to enhance shine, tame frizz, improve cuticles and strengthen. The deep conditioner pack retails for just $2.99!


The Argan Oil Shine Treatment with added keratin is a great finishing product and makes my hair super smooth and glossy. This small tube is perfect for travel, in fact on my recent European vacation it kept my hair soft and manageable when I didn’t have time for deep conditioning and lengthy treatments. A few dabs works miracles especially on my ends and I usually apply it to wet hair before styling, blow drying or air drying. I also use it after flat ironing or curling for a sleek, neat look with less fly-aways and poof. This is another product I re-purchase again and again and my sister and I usually gift a few tubes to each other in our Christmas stockings! The finishing oil retails for just $2.99.


For more information on this great brand check out the website by clicking HERE

*Products provided by Brandbacker

1 comment:

  1. I love these hair products. The Argan oil makes my hair silky smooth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...