Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Korres Winter Skincare: Golden Krocus Elixir & Castanea Arcadia Day Cream Review

If you’re thinking this is going to be another routine skincare review raving about  new products that I love then you’re sort-of right. I am going to give these amazing items the attention they deserve but there is nothing ordinary about them. Korres is definitely one of my favorite brands due to the visible improvements in my complexion and the superior level of moisture I get from the creams. They also use some of the best ingredients on the planet and harness their potency effectively for amazing results.


It may be true what they say about good things coming in small packages because the Castanea Arcadia Wrinkle Rewind Day Cream is a dry skin savior! Castanea Arcadia refers to the chestnut tree leaf extract from Greece’s Arcadian Forrest which has never been used in cosmetics until now! This powerful ingredient has amazing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits along with regenerative properties that penetrate deeply to repair wrinkles and enhance elasticity. Along with hyaluronic acid the formula is enriched with a nourishing blend of sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, honeysuckle and other extracts to deeply moisturize and soften for fresh, polished looking skin.

Although the cream is lush and quite rich, it is non-greasy, lightweight and void of petrolatum, mineral oil, silicone and parabens. Upon application my skin feels instantly reinvigorated, replenished, smooth and extremely supple plus the scent is amazing! If you are looking for a fabulous moisturizer for all skin types I highly recommend trying this one. It retails for $65.00.


The first time I tested the Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir I knew I had to have it! If you’ve ever purchased saffron or used it in a recipe you may be aware that it is the most expensive spice on earth and is even more expensive than gold! The saffron used in this powerful serum blooms once per year in the Greek town of Kozani which is known for the highest quality of saffron in the world! Because the spice is picked fresh, the powerful antioxidants are at their maximum levels and when combined with peptides and amino acids they strengthen skin’s resistance to daily damage. The ultra silky, lightweight elixir is beautifully fragranced and helps fight all signs of aging including wrinkles, lines and sagging. I’ve also noticed that it helps correct imperfections so that my complexion appears even and the subtle infusion of shimmer creates a radiant glow. I usually layer a few drops of elixir under the moisturizer to boost the reparative benefits and create a wonderful night mask. It retails for $130.00.


Korres can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart and beautyboutique.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...