Friday, April 14, 2017

Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift Review

When it comes to anti-aging care it’s better to start early rather than late which is why I began in my early 20’s. This may seem a bit drastic but once lines and wrinkles have set in they become increasingly difficult to minimize which makes preventative measure imperative to a youthful complexion. Admittedly I don’t have any visible signs of aging (no wrinkles or lines) but I still like to keep my skin glowing and in good shape which is why I’ve been using the new Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift.


Many of you know that I’m a big fan of Clarisonic devices for deep cleansing which is why I have the Aria/Mia 3, Mia Fit (for travel) and the Smart Profile which I’ve reviewed in the past. If you already own this device you can simply purchase the firming massage head for $79.00 or the entire set comes with the revitalizing gentle cleanse brush, body exfoliation brush, the new uplift massage attachment, mini gel cleanser plus all charging cords and instruction booklets for $429.00.


To read my article on the cleansing brushes click HERE


The uplift massaging head is ergonomically designed to manoeuvre around the facial contours and cradle the jawline for a spa-like experience. At first I did find attaching it a bit tricky compared to the regular brush heads but once I got the hang of it and achieved proper alignment things went smoothly. Using Clarisonic’s smart microchip technology, the device automatically adjusts to the optimal cleansing or firming frequency needed and I love how powerful it is! The recommended treatment time is 3 mins twice a day or 30 seconds twice a day on the areas of most concern. You can adjust the duration and cycle depending on your needs but 30 seconds on the jawline, décolleté, forehead, each cheek and neck is all it takes.


I mostly use my device at night after cleansing and applying serum, oil or moisturizer because the texture of my face products helps the massaging head glide across the skin more efficiently and increases absorption so that I get the most from each ingredient. After extensive research Clarisonic has discovered a unique sound wave frequency (75Hz) that delivers new skin firming benefits safely with 27,000 micro-firming massages in just one treatment cycle!

The vibrations are delightfully intense and invigorating which feels like a professional massage or workout for the facial muscles. The sonic waves and pulses help increase circulation and for a few seconds after use my entire face feels tingly and revitalized. I also find that it helps relieve, tension, promotes relaxation and even lessens headache pain when used on my forehead, temples and the base of my head. If you lightly touch one of the tips under the eye area for a few seconds after applying an eye treatment it seems to enhance product efficiency and diminish darkness. The material used to make the uplift could have been a bit softer but I experience no pain or discomfort and it's easy to wipe clean.


The massager is designed to firm, reduce sagging, tone slacking skin under the chin and smooth neck folds to promote elasticity. It also reduces the appearance of lines on the entire face and around the mouth while boosting radiance and shrinking pores so that skin looks and feels healthy and lifted.

If you’d like to skip painful clinical procedures and contour a bit less I think this product makes a fantastic addition to your beauty routine and overtime I’m confident that my efforts will pay off. Clarisonic is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora, Hudson’s Bay, Nordstrom, Saks and clarisonic.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...