Wednesday, July 5, 2017

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ & Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Review

It Cosmetics is very popular in the U.S. and their bestselling products have taken the beauty industry by storm - fusing quality makeup with nourishing, anti-aging skincare. Now Canadian beauty junkies won’t have to cross the border to test pigments or swatch colors because the brand is launching here at Sephora!

When I think of CC Cream (color correct) I expect hydration, light to medium tinted coverage and maybe some sunscreen but this rich formula offers so much more! The full-coverage pigment is amazing and works more like a foundation to even skin tone, cover blemishes and protect with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF. It also increases hydration up to 179%, enhances brightness, hides dark spots and minimizes pores for a supple, flawless finish.  


Enriched with an advance anti-aging blend of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins B, C and E – your skin gets the nutrients and support to thrive and glow. The liquid is easy to blend with the Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush ($48.00), Beauty Blender or whichever method you prefer and it holds up well under extreme conditions including: heat, humidity and perspiration. I have no issue with fading, smudging, oxidizing or transfer and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry.


Since the pigment does contain high levels of SPF, I do notice more shine which can appear greasy if not set with finishing powder. For a smooth, matte finish, the Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush is perfect for the job. The soft, fluffy bristles were designed for precise blending to blur the look of lines and pores.

Usually I don’t fare well with SPF products and although I did not experience any irritation from this formula, it would be nice to have a sunscreen-free option.


You don't have to use a lot of CC Cream to achieve great coverage and the finish appears light and natural - like a second skin with no heaviness or caking. It effectively covers skin discoloration for smooth, seamless results - if you can find the perfect match. The color selection has been expanded but there are still only 7 shades to choose from including: Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich and Deep.

The closest match for me in the CC Cream is Rich but as you can see from the swatch below, it is still too dark so I have to mix it with a lighter shade. The concealer I use is Deep which blends in well and brightens the eye area.



When it comes to concealer I haven’t strayed much from my trusty Pro-Longwear by MAC but I love the Bye Bye Under Eye formula – also referred to as “8 hours of sleep in a tube.” You know a product is good when other people notice a difference in your skin so this little tube may be my new “holy grail” camouflage.


This bestselling, award-winning, waterproof concealer was developed by a plastic surgeon to deliver high-impact, full-coverage color that won’t crack, cake or crease. I also like that the texture adheres well with bit of stickiness which allows the pigment to cling and stay put. Because of this, you can layer to achieve your desired level of coverage without disrupting the color placed at the bottom. Like the CC cream, a little goes a long way and a few small dabs is usually enough to cover all my problem areas.


I work on my dark circles all the time with nightly treatments and sonic massage but this product covers them instantly when I need a quick fix. It conceals bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, age spots and discoloration while anti-aging peptides, vitamins, collagen and hyaluronic acid, hydrate and diminish the look of lines.
*Tip: Make sure to set the concealer well to avoid shine.

The CC+ Cream retails for $38.00 and the concealer is $24.00. It Cosmetics will be available at Sephora and you can visit the website at itcosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...