Thursday, November 16, 2017

no!no! Pro Hair Removal System Review

I’m just going to come right out and say it – I hate shaving! We live in a hairless society where everyone (including men) have rigorous grooming rituals that include plucking, waxing, shaving, lasers, bleaching, electrolysis and threading. Despite all the hassle, money and pain one thing is certain - smooth skin is in and hairy legs are out so I decided that it was finally time to try no!no! - the #1 selling hair removal system in the world.

If you watch TV then you’ve probably seen the infomercial for this device – it promises quick, painless results in the privacy of your own home. Instead of razors or lasers, no!no! uses Pulse Thermicon Technology – gentle heat that glides over the skin and into the follicles to crystallize and remove unwanted hair. With repeated treatments, hair growth is supposed be slower, finer and less frequent.


The sensation is actually quite pleasant - very warm and soothing (I didn’t experience any burns). The smell of singed hair however isn’t so great but in return I get no cuts, nicks or scrapes which also means no scarring or bruising. It is important to remember that the smell is normal and part of the treatment.

The device comes in 3 shades (blue, black and pink) and the kit includes a user manual, charger, cleaning brush, 2 thermicon tips of different sizes and a large buffer for $249.99 USD or $311.99 CAD. I did not receive the travel case but the website does make reference to it.

no!no!, thermicon tips and buffing pad

no! no! can be used on the face, arms, legs, torso and back - anywhere except your private parts. Treatment is safe for all skin tones and hair types but it is recommended that you do a patch test on a small area (an arm or leg works best) to make sure there are no adverse reactions or sensitivity. I also suggest using it on clean, dry skin for best results and follow-up with a moisturizing cream or oil. There are 3 intensity/treatment levels that can be adjusted for different areas of the body. I began with level 1 and soon moved onto level 3 which works best for me.

Using the device is very simple - just glide the no!no! towards your body and against the grain in a smooth, steady motion and avoid going over the same area excessively (just to be safe). You must follow-up with the buffing pad to remove lingering strands and it is also a great way to gently exfoliate for soft, silky skin. I do not use the device on my face but it is important to read the manual carefully before proceeding.


After going through the entire treatment process there were still a few spiky hairs poking up just above the skin (similar to new growth but not as stubbly) and several strands wouldn’t budge because the hair is cut off at the surface instead of being removed at the root. Essentially the device seems to be shortening hair instead of eradicating it while treating the follicles to slow growth. There is some hair left behind but you’d have to look very closely to notice. My skin looks smooth and almost hairless - good enough for me but not perfect. I was expecting a cleaner finish and more effective removal but my arm hair is thinner and less noticeable which is great. The best method for me is to start with 2-3 passes, buff, then do another 2-3 passes and buff some more. It is not a quick process nor does it eliminate every strand but with a little persistence the no!no! does seem to help reduce the appearance of body hair overtime.


To experience long-term benefits you really have to stick with it for a few months. If you have thin, sparse hair then the no!no! can be great for touch-ups but for thick, long hair this may not be the most effective method. It really depends on your individual needs and growth pattern.

I definitely notice a difference when I use the device. My hair isn’t as dark or abundant (although some of it is still there) and since I despise waxing I make it work for me.

For more information visit the website at nonopro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...