Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Annabelle Cosmetics Big Show Matte Liquid Lipstick Review

By now you are probably aware of my insatiable obsession with pretty lipstick and my ongoing mission to find more. I tell myself that it’s for the benefit of my wonderful readers, to keep you up-to-date on the latest tends but it also has to do with being a total beauty junkie. Recently I received some luscious liquid lipstick from Annabelle Cosmetics and it was love at first swatch! The pigments are bold, highly saturated, full-coverage and creamy plus each gorgeous shade is universally flattering. 


I love matte formulas but sometimes my lips can’t handle flat, drying color (especially during the winter). When I need something hydrating and comfortable I break out my favorite cream lipsticks. These bombshell hues are velvety, smooth and vibrant – infused with nourishing Shea Butter and Meadowfoam Seed Oil. The lightweight color glides on with a single swipe and makes lips appear seductively pouty - perfect for date night. 

The applicator works like a charm, delivering a heavy dose of pigment for consistent distribution without feathering or bleeding. I don’t think the finish is completely matte (you can definitely see some suppleness and moisture) but there is no shine, shimmer or glossiness which makes the color appear solid and rich.


There are 6 shades available and no matter which you choose I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I usually go for the reds, pinks and burgundy hues but there is one neutral in the collection. As with most cream formulas the color transfers but still holds-up for hours of wear without accentuating chapped skin.


Swatches from bottom to top: Glamorous, Romantic, Hypnotic and Flirtatious 

For just $9.95 each these lipsticks are a definite hit. Annabelle Cosmetics is available at drugstores nationwide and online at annabelle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...