Monday, April 9, 2018

Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette Review

When the Naked Heat Palette came out I was obsessed...I still am. Personally, I think it is one of the best eye shadow palettes UD has ever released (if you’re into warm, sultry shades) and I use it almost every day. Recently the brand released a mini sequel – the Petite Heat ($36.00), featuring 6 full-size matte hues in a portable palm-sized compact.



For avid travelers like myself, this little palette is very convenient. You get a great selection of sculpting, blending, transition, base and highlighting shades that follow the same spicy color scheme as Naked Heat. The pretty pigments mix and match with many other shadows in my collection to create beautiful contrast and definition.

The only thing missing is a couple shimmery shadows for the lids (I like a little glam) but other than that, these seductive neutrals are essential for creating smoldering effects, especially when used with gold, bronze and garnet hues (some of my favorite combos).

As expected, the texture is velvety, rich and blendable with fabulous color payoff and longevity. I have no problem with creasing or fading so this palette will definitely be coming with me to Asia later this week.


Click HERE for my review & swatches of the Naked Heat Collection. Urban Decay is available at freestanding stores, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, and online at urbandecay.ca. Don`t forget to sign up for the Beauty Junkies Rewards Program to earn and redeem points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...