Thursday, May 3, 2018

Mother’s Day Jewellery Gift Guide

Although I am jet lagged from my trip around Asia, I made it back in time for Mother’s Day! My sister and I have an exciting evening planned for our mom including a scrumptious dinner followed by a Parisian themed paint night and lots of fruity cocktails.

If you’re having trouble deciding what to get the special ladies in your life, jewellery is always beautiful, tasteful and classic. Today I’m sharing a few fabulous finds that are colorful, trendy and affordable.


Stackable rings and bracelets are eye-catching and multidimensional like this colorful 3 piece Pop of Red Ring Set from Avon for just $11.99. The rings are different sizes and shapes but they fit together a variety of ways. They also look great when worn individually and the blue tones are perfect for summer.


Speaking of warm weather, why not give mom some bright spring jewellery that she can wear to brunch with the girls. This cute Flower Market Necklace and Earring Set ($11.99 at avon.ca) features pretty multicolored petals that sparkle in the sun. The matching conjoined flower ring ($9.99) completes the look and makes a stylish statement piece on its own.



Pandora has released a gorgeous Mother’s Day Collection that is simple, unique and elegant. The Brilliant Bow design includes a feminine sterling silver bracelet ($70.00) with a half bangle - half chain band offset by a dainty bow and shimmering stones. I recommend pairing it with the adorable bow ring ($70.00) which also has a ribbon of clear stones. The matching earrings are available for $70.00 to complete the set. Don't forget to check out Pandora's new gold plated Shine Collection - you can find more info HERE.



I love the contrast of purple tones in Avon’s Flower Market Bracelet ($14.99) and the setting reminds me of regal peacock feathers. This open bangle is sure to style-up your summer wardrobe and it works for both casual events and formal occasions.


Another purple beauty you might want to get your hands on is Avon’ Purple Peace Genuine Amethyst Necklace ($15.00). 10% of the sales price is donated to domestic violence fundraising and the delicate silver extender chain looks stunning against the skin.


If you'd like to contribute to another great cause, the ladies in your family will love the Pink Hope Rose Quartz Beaded Bracelet ($14.00). Avon donates 10% of the proceeds to breast cancer fundraising and the soft pink beads look ravishing on women of all ages.


While browsing avon.ca I also found this amazing Bejewelled Mirror Compact ($10.99) which comes with a bag to protect the stones. Since every woman needs a mirror for touch-ups, it may as well be glamorous!


This cute little fox ring was a gift to myself. I found it while browsing the market in Shanghai’s old town and couldn’t resist the way it wrapped around my finger. You might not be able to find this particular piece (unless you’re in China) but I just had to share!



A few other pieces I found in Asia include these ravishing coral earrings that just happen to match my stackable Avon ring (I love when things work out).


I also picked up these large blue-green earrings that remind me of whimsical dream catchers.


Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...